Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will engineer contemporary architecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will support the service team in the design, development and implementation of Honeywell's enterprise Internet of Things (IOT) core platform services.
- Participate in data modeling exercise with various functional teams
- Create solution architecture documents for projects
- Build re-usable ETL/ELT codes and data harmonization rules
- Create and own development standard and guidelines for EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) development.
- Work with different teams to help drive EDW solution design and delivery.
- Review code and artifacts from project teams.
- Define standards for code migration using CI/CD
- Work on performance improvements.
- Work with different teams to understand data requirements.
- Help business teams to build reports, dashboards on visualization tools.
- Cross team collaboration
YOU MUST HAVE
- US Citizenship due to export control restrictions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other technical discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Cloud DW platforms like Snowflake, or Redshift
- Minimum 1 year of experience in building data pipeline using Informatica, Data Bricks, AWS Glue or Airflow
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SQL
- Minimum 1 year of experience of visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, SAP BO etc.
- Working knowledge of Python
- Some experience with columnar DB like Enterprise HANA
- Experience with SAP or other ERP functional domains
- Some experience with predictive modeling using R or Python
- Some experience with AI/ML
- Experience bringing prototypes to production on NoSQL platforms, Time series or Graph databases
- Understanding of best-in-class model and data configuration and development processes
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- JOB ID: req244893
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 574070187Posted: 2020-10-01