The Graphic Designer will assist ideating and creating content across all traditional and non-traditional channels while staying true to brand guidelines for Lowes Foods and its portfolio of Originals.
- Design and produce content for social media, sponsorship, marketing and digital content
- Assist the development of the visual brand across print, digital, and audio/video platforms and protect the brand identity
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Constantly drive to develop skills and explore new creative techniques
- Other duties as assigned
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Portfolio of work demonstrating mastery in creating effective design solutions across print and digital media
- Strong skills in work planning, scheduling, and time management
- An excellent judgement of color, design, layout and print/digital specifications
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 Years Agency or Client-Side experience
- General knowledge of CMS and HTML design preferred
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work with cross functional group and in a fast-paced retail environment
Posting ID: 577231516Posted: 2020-10-20