Taco Bell has immediate openings for Top Restaurant Talent at the Taco Bell located
We are hiring Team Members & Shift Managers for Early Morning Shifts and Late Night Closing Shifts. Full and Part time positions are available. No experience is necessary.
Please apply online at JOBS.TACOBELL.COM or text bbi to 85000.
We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting every individual to grow to their full capacity.
Our Team Member benefits can include:
· Competitive pay
· Career Growth Opportunities
· Flexible schedules
· Meal Discounts
· Free online GED program
· Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· 401K Match
· ECPI University will provide a scholarship match equal to direct payments paid to the University for up to 15% of the total tuition and fee charges
· Receive tuition discounts from our partnership with Guild Education
· Receive college credits for your on-the-job training at Taco Bell (Guild Education partners only)
· Discounts on cell phone service, hotels, restaurants, retail outlets and more
BurgerBusters Inc. is one of the largest Taco Bell Franchisees' in North America. We currently own and operate 151 Taco Bell Restaurants in 5 states. More locations are Opening Soon. We believe in coaching and supporting every individual to grow to their full capacity.
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You'll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they're correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Team Member behaviors include:
• Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers. • Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues. • Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team. • Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits. • Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.Career growth opportunities are available for management positions.
At Taco Bell, we're hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life, read on!
Think about it....
• Do you go out of your way to make someone smile?
• When you say thank you do you mean it?
• Do you believe that everything is possible?
• Are you a foodie?
• Would your family members want to work for you?
• Glass half full? Really?
• Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
If no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.
The overall success of your restaurant is in the capable hands of the management team. You will train your Team Members to deliver the best customer experience. You will feel the pride of setting the standard that all other managers strive for. You will help develop your people, leading them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career. By empowering a team of top performers, you will help create a culture that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding.Your success will be measured by the success of your team.
No Brainers …
• Treat others as you want to be treated
• Train & develop great talent
• Grow sales
• Follow brand standards
Last but not least, create a restaurant experience for team members and customers that you are proud of.
Working at Taco Bell is more than joining a successful brand. It's about joining a culture that loves the food, cares about each other and the planet, and connects with each and every Customer.
Don't just settle for any job, start your career now.
Our Shift Manager benefits include: