Novant Health is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to perform various office and clinical duties to keep our healthcare practice running efficiently. You will also work directly with healthcare practice staff to collect test samples, maintain patient records, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma required. Official recognition as a CMA, CCMA, or RMA through an approved accrediting agency within 6 months of hire. Certified Medical Assistant: Graduate of an accredited Certified Medical Assistant program (American Assoc of Med Assistants). CCMA: Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program (National Healthcare Assoc) or training in a US Military Program or 1 year exp in a supervised medical assistant role. Registered Medical Assistant. Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program (American Medical Technologist)) or training in a US Military Program or 5 years experience in a supervised medial assistant role.
- Experience: Previous work in a medical setting preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current certification as CMA or RMA required. . Annual UAP agreement with provider required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department specific skills validation and competency testing.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Posting ID: 576372642Posted: 2020-11-09