Isleworth Golf & Country Club a Top 50 club in the country is seeking an Golf Course Maintenance Assistant-In-Training to help in managing the day to day operation of the golf course to include:
• Operate and supervise the operations of all mowing equipment as well as specialty pieces such as aerifiers, material spreaders, pesticide sprayers, back hoes and others.
• Proper water management (hand watering, etc.)
• Fertilizer and chemical applications (proper calibration and techniques)
• Proper course set up (daily hole and tee locations and detail work)
• Cultural practices (topdressing, aerification, etc.)
• Learning how to manage according to the weather
• Communicates well with the crew, management and members
• Current Commercial Pesticide License
• Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Turfgrass Maintenance
• Knowledge of Mowing and Irrigation Equipment
• Must have and maintain excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have a tolerance to outdoor activity under varying conditions.
• Matching 401K
• Paid Sick/Vacation
Date Job is Available
August 10, 2020
$16-$20/hr based on experience
Job Application Instructions
• 2+ years turf grass management experience
• Must possess a general knowledge base of the maintenance of a golf course
• Must have base knowledge of Turf equipment
• Must be highly organized and efficient with a high attention to detail
• Must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this position. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duty requested by the supervisor.
Posting ID: 566825863Posted: 2020-08-05