As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative you will answer customer inquiriesvia telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Bilingual Customer Service Agents respond to Spanish telephone cue or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Bilingual Call Center Agents Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application. System documentation is Spanish may be needed in situations
- Bilingual Customer Service Representatives process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow
- May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- This will be a work from home position during the Covid19 crisis,but will return to on-site work Spanish & English Call Center when the employees are safe to return to work.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. 1+ years of call center customer service experience, or 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare or insurance environment. Fully Bilingual (English & Spanish) strongly preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon submitting
an application, you will need to complete two short online assessments. A link will be emailed to you promptly after your submission. These are required in order to move forward
in the selection process. Thank you for your interest!
Diploma de escuela secundaria o equivalente. 1+ año de experiencia en servicio al cliente en centros de llamadas, o 2+ años de experiencia en servicio al cliente, preferiblemente en la industria de cuidado de salud o seguros de salud. Completamente bilingual (Inglés y Español) preferible.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Posting ID: 580713123Posted: 2020-10-23