With our growth, we are continuously expanding our teams and are seeking a skilled bilingual (English/Spanish) representative to join our Call Center team in Orlando.
Our ideal candidate is an integral part of this group and will develop and execute superior customer service with a positive demeanor. In this role, you have a chance to make a real impact and join a growing purpose driven team!
What your day could look like:
- Answering incoming calls professionally in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Identify class member questions, concerns, and overall needs
- Provide accurate and timely information to class members regarding general case details, legal rights and options, and case milestones.
- Effectively use training materials
- Follow SOPs to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Complete follow-up tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Minimum of one year of bilingual customer service, call center, or legal experience
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to listen carefully and probe for additional details to gather information
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, friendly
- Ability to work full time, 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday
- Ability to learn new information rapidly and independently
- Ability to work effectively a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to use computer systems in a Windows based environment
- Candidates must complete an English and Spanish phone screen
This is a full time position. Simpluris offers it's employees a suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k).
Posting ID: 572921781Posted: 2020-10-27