American Security & Investigations offers you a solid, stable and interesting career, with an opportunity for advancement.American Security, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, gender identity, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, individuals with disabilities or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Ensures client property is safe from fire, theft, vandalism and illegal entry.
- Responds to unusual or emergency situations using the appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response by following established protocol.
- Maintains proficiency in the use of all assigned protective equipment, restraint devices and weapons.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; precludes unauthorized access to facilities, and the conversion, theft or intentional destruction of physical assets.
- Observes and reports activities and incidents, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and acts to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives or company management.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
Business ConductThe below isrequired for all positions:
- Commits to behave in compliance with the company's values and Code of Conduct
- Builds a culture of work safety and leads by example with one's own safe behavior
- Treats co-workers with respect and approaches conflict with positive intent and professionalism
- Asks questions to understand why we do what we do and how we do it - champions change when improvements can be made
- Security Experience
- Able to Pass a criminal background check
- Drug free
- Highly motivated
- Firearm trained / Permit to Carry
- Law Enforcement Experience
- Military Experience
- Protective or workplace violence training
- Video Surveillance Experience
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Security Guard Card
Firearms carry permit
Additional Information / Benefits
We offer you: -Health/ Dental Insurance -Uniforms and Training -Holiday/ Vacation Time -Uniforms -Employee Referral Bonus
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Captain of Security
This is aFull-Time position1st Shift,2nd Shift,3rd Shift,Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 25
Posting ID: 586156276Posted: 2020-11-26