Be a part of One Team One Mission!
Would you like to be part of an organization that believes in being passionate about what you do?
Do you want the ability to be involved in the community you work in and spending time involved with numerous charitable organizations?
Join the CFCU family where we put our members and team members first.
Our Total Rewards package includes medical, dental, and vision with a generous time-off package, matching 401 (k), and paid time off to do volunteer work.
A Day in the Life
The Financial Sales Representative (Outbound) is responsible for reaching out to a targeted audience of current membership to analyze members’ financial situation and recommend products and services to enhance their relationship with the credit union. This position works in our Member Contact Center (call center).
This is a full-time position Monday–Saturday, with a day off during the week.
Work schedule varies based on call center needs.
Compensation starts at $19 per hour.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The minimum requirement for any team member of our company is to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, with a commitment to a workplace of dignity and respect, in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity standards and regulations. We also require, as a minimum standard, that all team members have the ability to accept direction and constructive criticism from supervisors and managers.
1. Communicate with members by phone and email to review opportunities and educate.
2. Sell credit union products and services based on member needs obtained during the member profile interview.
3. Meet/exceed individual sales goals and service level goals.
4. Follow up on sales leads and MRM activity. Gather and plan for each sales call.
5. Develop and maintain detailed profiles and plans for each member, including commercial, investment, and mortgage referrals, to meet member needs.
6. Deliver quality, efficient, and timely service by telephone and email.
7. Perform other duties as directed by leadership.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Demonstrated Sales skills.
3. Ability to successfully complete the MLO background check process to obtain NMLS.
4. Proficiency using Excel and Word.
1. Retail or banking experience in a financial industry
2. Call Center experience.
1. Member-focused: Championing our service philosophies to all internal & external members.
2. Productive: Achieving excellence with attention to detail.
3. Proactive: Taking initiative and ownership.
4. Analytical: Using critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
5. Organized: Efficiently managing time and other resources.
6. Communicative: Accurately expressing oneself verbally and in writing.
7. Supportive: Being approachable, respectful, and team-oriented.
8. Teachable: Embracing continuous improvement.
9. Confidential: Maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
10. Compliant: Respecting regulations, policies, and procedures.
11. Computer proficient: Adept at using computers.
This position works in-office. In-office working conditions are normal. Lighting, temperature, audio, and work space are all sufficient. Work requires the ability to constantly operate a computer and the ability to read, type, and communicate.
Disclaimer/Intent and Function of Job Descriptions:
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification. Because the nature of positions and job functions can change over time, this job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all essential functions, duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. Job duties may be changed or modified in the Credit Union’s discretion. The Credit Union will keep team members updated on key functions, duties, and requirements of their position by communications from the Credit Union and by updating the job description from time to time. Any team member with questions about the nature of their job duties is encouraged to consult with his or her supervisor.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Community Financial Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable Federal, State or local laws.
Note: If you have issues applying, please try using the Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers on a computer.