Why Work at Leaf Home Safety Solutions?
Behind every great brand is an incredible team of thinkers with a hunger for success. At Leaf Home Safety Solutions, a talented and inspired team fuels our brand behind the scenes. Leaf Home Safety Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company?
Life is full of uncertainties, but whether you can stay in the home you love shouldn’t be one of them. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. As such, we strive to assemble a team of caring and compassionate individuals that share our mission of empowering homeowners. From our corporate team to our local teams, we’ve crafted a team of the very finest… and we hope you’ll be joining that team!
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical Benefits available after 90 days
- Dental and Vision
- Opportunity for Growth
Awards and Accolades:
- Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
- Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 3rd Largest Remodeler
- Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Responsible for the day to day operations of the Installation department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule jobs with home owners and subcontractors to maximize efficiency
- Ensure jobs are installed daily to improve location attainment and effectiveness
- Train, coach and develop installation subcontractors both in the office and in the field
- Improve subcontractor retention rates through impactful training and engagement
- Responsible for driving proficiency and efficiency amongst installation subcontractors
- Works with the Field Trainer on individual performance, abilities, and capacities of the installers
- Partner with leadership on identifying systemic training gaps and propose solutions to address gap
- Recruit subcontractors as needed
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ years of successful experience in home construction, remodeling, and/or installation management
- Track record of successfully recruiting, training, coaching, onboarding subcontractors
- Must have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to teach others through hands-on and documentation-based learning methods
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent presence and communication skills in presentation situations
- Strong customer service focus and ability to interact with customers
- Basic computer proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Prior experience in residential remodeling, plumbing, electrical, bathrooms and kitchens installation
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 568243980Posted: 2020-09-18