Employment Type: Full-Time
The Home Instead office in Salem is seeking to employ a friendly, organized and EXPERIENCED Full-Time Front Office Administrative Assistant for a fast-paced and growing office.
- Reflect the core values of ABS Home Care, Inc., dba, Home Instead
- Keep all business-related information confidential
- Answer each call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm, and professional manner
- Work Front Desk duties, systems, and operations
- Create Monthly newsletter
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communications with franchise owners and colleagues
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- This position must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by ABS Home Care. Inc., dba, Home Instead
- This position must demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to listen effectively
- This position must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies, and procedures
- Be proficient with social media platforms
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
This person must take direction well. This is a small office where every position counts and we are looking for someone who can work both independently and as a team player who is willing to help out where needed.
Computer skills need to include competence in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Publisher. Also needs experience with composition and compilation of newsletters.
REQUIRED: 1 year previous work history
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Retirement Benefit
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
- Great Team Environment
HOURS: Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm, possible evening or weekends as requested
TO APPLY: Interested applicants please click on the APPLY NOW link (above or below) and complete the Application. Please attach a 1-page Resume and Cover Letter.
Our goal is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
2015 25th Street SE
Salem OR 97302
Office hours Mon-Fri, 8a-5p
Directions: Located in the Airport Business Park behind the old Big K store (or KMart) across from the airport. Drive clear to the back - we're on the end with a large oak tree in front.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 580940578Posted: 2020-10-20