Overview Experience the QCD difference ~**
Class B Driver: In-Store deliveries for Starbucks and Chick-Fil-A
- 1st shift (till done)
- 5 days/week (includes a weekend shift)
- Home daily!
- Thinking about getting your Class A license? We can help!
- DRIVING: Following the Department of Transportation (DOT), state, and federal regulations, drives the reefer unit safely from the distribution center to all points of distribution and returns.
- PAPERWORK: Under the direction of the DOT, and QCD Operations, the driver is responsible for accurately maintaining a record of the trip on the manifest. The driver is also required to fill out a vehicle inspection report.
- UNLOADING: Following Quality Inspection Procedures (QIP) and QCD Policy, the driver is responsible for accurately unloading the customer's order case by case (case weights are from a minimum of 1 pound up to 67 pounds) to a receiver in the store. Equipment utilized to accomplish the unloading process includes pallet jack, hand-truck, and liftgate.
The driver is also responsible for reconciling any over, short, or damaged product, which may occur.
- BACKHAULING: Following Quality Inspection Procedures and QCD Policy, the driver is responsible for accurately receiving product from vendors, reconciling any over, short, or damaged products, and driving product safely back to the Center. Also, responsible for verifying shippers count.
- SAFETY: Performs all tasks to assure personal safety, safety of others, and protection of the Center and its equipment.
- Class B License (new drivers welcome!)
- Must pass a Drug Screen, Physical, and full Background Check
- Clean MVR (3-year lookback)
- Functional mobility and physical strength consistent with the essential job functions but not limited to the ability to stand, sit, walk, climb, kneel, bend, twist, lift, carry, push, pull, and maintain balance in awkward positions
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions, directions, schedules, policies, and procedures
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others
- Ability to maintain professional customer service relationships while reconciling over, short, and damage consistent with the essential job functions
- Previous experience preferred in delivery of partial shipments with the responsibility to customer services and invoices
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
Posting ID: 608292707Posted: 2021-03-02