Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Schedule: Flexible to work any 8 hour shift between 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
* Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
* Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
* Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
* Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
* Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
* Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
* Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
* Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
* High School Diploma/GED
* Call center / customer service related experience.
* Knowledge of healthcare insurance industry
* Understanding of call center environment and importance of service standards.
* Proficient in Microsoft products including Excel.
#Mya-RPA_A - Call Center
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]