You may know us for our delicious cheesecakes…and for being recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 7 years in a row! What you may not know is at The Cheesecake Factory Bakery, our staff members are our highest quality ingredient.
Reporting to the Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager, you will work with a team of approximately 15 staff members at The Cheesecake Factory Bakery in Rocky Mount, NC. As the Quality Assurance Supervisor, you will be responsible for the activities involved in assuring the food safety and quality of all products produced in a shift, during a six-day per week operation to meet company service, quality, cost, safety and people objectives for a bakery with more than 700 total staff members that create delicious cheesecakes and memorable experiences.
You’ll thrive in this position if you are:
- Customer Service Minded: you keep your staff members’ needs high on your priority list and do your best to help resolve any issue they might be having.
- Exhaustively meticulous:you have an unrelenting attention to detail leaving nothing to chance while understanding what deserves your immediate attention and what can wait.
- Improvement focused:you never turn off the thought “how can I do this better”.
- Adaptable: you’re at ease in a fast-paced environment and able to effortlessly change direction when priorities shift, learning to perform new tasks as required for business needs and willing to work various shifts and extended hours if necessary.
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do:
- Supervises the Quality Assurance Lab and Floor Technicians and develops and implements new methods, procedures, and systems to improve quality performance.
- Assures presence of specifications and all PQG documentation on the all lines (finishing and baking).
- Monitors the organization of PQG data collected on all three shifts and the retain samples (library) program.
- Monitors and ensures product traceability and employee practices to aid in a pest-free environment.
- Ensures adherence to our food safety programs including HACCP.
- Follows up with the PQG certification program to ensure all finished goods meet specifications.
- Follows up with implemented programs to ensure compliance with Good Management Practices (GMP’s) by all employees and other supervisors.
- Aids in the administration of biological monitoring procedures to determine the efficacy of sanitation methods.
- Supervises operation to comply with all applicable safety laws and regulation, as well as Company safety policies, procedures and standards.
- Manages operations to maintain a SUPERIOR rating from the annual AIB inspection.
What we require:
About the Company
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in a related field.
- Basic Technical Writing Skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- AA, B.A. or B.S. degree in the field of science (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science or Technology, etc.) or equivalent experience.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®”, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated currently owns and operates 295 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Canada. The Cheesecake Factory Bakery is headquartered in beautiful Calabasas Hills, California with more than 600 staff members working in our manufacturing facilities in Calabasas Hills, CA and Rocky Mount, NC. We create the delicious desserts on the menu at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants and offer The Cheesecake Factory Bakery and The Cheesecake Factory Bakery at Home branded cheesecakes and desserts in retail and food service outlets nationwide. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
Posting ID: 610651965Posted: 2021-03-06