HumanEdge is looking to hire a Community Health RN to work in a PACE Program Providing skilled care and routine clinical nursing assessment visits to PACE members and families.
- Under the direction of a Nurse Manager, the PACE Community Health Nurse (PCHN) provides skilled care
- Provide routine clinical nursing assessment visits to PACE members and families
- Utilize all elements of the nursing process and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies
- The PACE CHN primarily provides nursing visits in the member's home in the community
- Routine visits to members in the PACE center, hospitals, nursing homes, and another alternate setting as deemed necessary for care coordination consistent with the PACE model of care
- The PACE CHN is a core interdisciplinary team (IDT) member who assigned to a PACE member in compliance with CMS PACE regulatory requirement
- Education: Graduate of a State approved and accredited School of Nursing.
- Experience: 1 - 2 years experience in Nursing Home or Hospital setting.
- License/Registration: Registered Nurse in New York State.
- Other: Demonstrates initiative, judgment and dependability.
- Good verbal and written skills.
RN, registered nurse, community health, Homecare, homecare, home health, geriatric, geriatrics, elderly, Healthcare, health care, long term care, travel nursing, board of nursing, RN, nursing jobs, registered nurse salary, RN verification, community nursing, rn job, registered nurse rn, travel nursing jobs, board of registered nursing, travel nurse agencies, skilled nursing, rn nurse, registered nurse jobs, Geriatric Care, Elder Care, Senior Care,FieldNurse
#RegisteredNurse #RN #Nursingjobs
Posting ID: 572889110Posted: 2020-09-20