Are you looking for a job, but keep running into positions where many years of experience are required? Do you want to gain experience in the warehouse industry? Do you want experience in the Quality field? Well, look no further! Staffmark has what you are looking for!
We are hiring for a first shift Quality Inspector in Woodstock, GA!
The shift schedule is Monday - Thursday from 6:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m., and Friday from 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
*You must attach a resume to be considered for this role.
- Report any safety hazard and incident immediately to the appropriate department and first responder team if necessary.
- Adhere to the 5S organizational process daily
- Complete assignments and product inspections as assigned by the Quality Lead Inspector.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with production operators and Area Leads
- Maintain a team player mentality, a positive attitude
- Audit operator production and paperwork procedures and ensure up to date certification on tools
- Audit operator process procedures and report any suggestions on continuous improvement within the area
- Maintain a constant attention to detail
- Remain current on training requirements and certifications required to perform inspections and assignments
- Work closely with the Engineering Department to verify all updated prints, documents and revisions.
- Be willing to work over time and the occasional weekend to meet customer demand.
- Perform any other task or assignment as assigned by the Quality Lead and / or Quality Manager
- Complete Quality Assurance training and pass certification assessments offered by the client
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience in a team work based environment
- Great attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of quality tools (rulers, calipers, micrometers, etc)
- Willingness to learn and grow in your career
If interested, please apply!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Posting ID: 607284144Posted: 2021-02-18