Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Packaging
- Local packaging manufacturer is presently searching for a 1st shift Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join their team.
- They recently expanded due to an increase in business and is searching for a 1st shift mechanic
- This facility is over 500,000 square feet and has a mix of new and old equipment including: mixers, extruders, molders, high-speed packaging, conveyors, robotics, PLC’s, case erectors, laser code daters, wrappers, palletizers, ovens, cooling tunnels, dryers, etc.
- This is a newly created role with the intention of growing the department
- Local candidates only
- Meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost and customer care
- Perform daily / weekly PM’s and run projects to ensure equipment is running properly
- Provide efficient troubleshooting and repair equipment to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
- Maintain and repair all equipment in operation which includes electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
Must have the following:
- Must have 7+ years of maintenance manufacturing experience specifically in a high-speed packaging environment
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Experience the following: PLC troubleshooting, hydraulics, pneumatics, electric motors, pumps, valves, belts, pulley’s, gearboxes, conveyors, electrical wiring (120/240/480), AC/DC, control voltage, run conduit, pull wires and 3-phase motors
- Able to fabricate parts and or tools
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, energetic, punctual, hard-working, and eager to be part of a good team
- Manufacturer industry specific knowledge with plastic extrusion or molding equipment
- Associates or other technical discipline / related maintenance certifications
- Experience with using a preventative maintenance system, SAP or CMMS is preferred
- Able to troubleshoot PLC’s, servo’s, robotics, VFD’s, relays, sensors and switches is a plus
- Experience with welding, pipefitting, boilers or HVAC is a plus
If you are a good hard-working mechanic or electrician and want to work for a stable growing organization, then send us your resume and we will respond today
The team at JSK Recruiting, Inc. prides itself on providing boutique-level services combined with the resources of a larger recruiting firm. We forgo the traditional nine-to-five workday model in favor of complete accessibility. We are here for our clients and candidates when they need us most.
With 12 years of experience in the field of supply chain and manufacturing recruiting, we maintain the relationships that employers are looking for in a recruiting firm as well as those that talented professionals need when they are ready to make a career change.
At JSK Recruiting, we provide complete recruiting services, from sourcing candidates to organizing the interview process. Finding both long-term employees and rewarding careers across manufacturing and supply chain positions has never been easier.
Posting ID: 576206474Posted: 2020-10-18