Hutton Brickyards is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for repair and maintenance for 3 properties in Upstate New York
- General labor and maintenance for 3 properties
- Oversees work from outside vendors
- Assists in ongoing preventative maintenance for the properties
- Conducts routine inspections of premises and equipment
- Diagnoses mechanical issues and corrects them
- Repairs machines, equipment, or structures as necessary
- Education: High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- related degree from a technical school
- Proven maintenance experience
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devise to remove and replace defective parts.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and communication skills
For almost a century, the Hutton Company Brick Works stood as a symbol of the Hudson Valley’s industrial prowess — helping to build urban icons like the Empire State Building and Yankee Stadium. Today, the expansive 76-acre site, which is still largely intact, is as a relic of New York’s industrial past, and a relic we are passionately intent on preserving and celebrating.
As the Hudson Valley continues to draw more and more year-round residents, visitors and vacationers, who are looking for more accessible, substantive and decidedly non-urban travel and cultural experiences, the repositioning of Hutton Brickyards will create a one-of-a-kind destination in the heart of the Hudson Valley.
The reimagined Hutton Brickyards, with its bucolic grounds, industrial infrastructure, and rich history, is ideally situated to become a top cultural destination and retreat, driving tourism, tax dollars, and jobs into the City of Kingston and the surrounding Hudson Valley.
We are committed to preserving, restoring, and injecting new life into this extraordinary industrial campus, shaped by the collective energy of visitors, residents, and tastemakers alike.
Posting ID: 565077256Posted: 2020-08-06