All positions require successful completion of a post-offer background check and drug screen in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
Competitive Benefits Package that includes:
• 2nd shift includes shift premium incentive
• Health Insurance with Prescription Drug Coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid Basic Life Insurance
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company match.
• 10 Paid Holidays per year
• Paid Vacation
• Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program
Set up and operate various machines for production of product per customer and work instruction specifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Efficiently set up and operate machines for production runs of product.
• Work with and safely handle hazardous chemicals
• Maintain chemical baths
• Perform plating and stripping operations in accordance with work instructions and specifications
• Use precision measuring instruments and hand tools to verify conformance of finished work pieces to specifications.
• Potentially complete chemical titrations and record information accurately
• Prioritize work according to lead person instructions.
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
• Wear proper PPE while in work areas of the shop.
• Manage waste responsibly (utilize proper containers, participate in the recycling programs)
• Promote energy conservation
• Other duties as assigned to meet departmental and Company objectives.
• Good shop math skills.
• Ability to prioritize effectively.
• Ability to communicate and work well with others.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to life 35 lbs. on occasion.
• Ability to stand for extended periods – 2 hour periods.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
EQUIPMENT: Chem polish machines, chrome plating, nickel plating