- Oversee machine operation and troubleshoot basic errors as well as notify maintenance
- Quality checks on the line
- Sustain production requirements to target production levels
- Complete manufacturing documentation - production sheets and quality reports
- Visually inspect materials coming off the machine
- They watch the automation run and load parts and take parts off. They're looking for down time, mistakes and quality issues.
machine operator, injection mold, quality, troubleshoot, General labor, landscaping
machine operator, injection mold, quality
*HS Diploma or GED *Experience with machine operation - prefer injection mold *Comfortable with basic function of computers (if can work a smart phone well, they can do this portion of the job) *Able to perform visual quality checks on product *Hard
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.