Online Shopping Lead - Full-Time
Ashland Buehler's Fresh Foods, 1055 Sugarbush Dr, Ashland, Ohio, United States of America Req #460
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Buehler's Fresh Foods is an employee-owned chain of 13 grocery stores located in northeast Ohio. Our employees share a genuine concern for quality and to take care of the customer. We are always "Putting People First" whether it be our customers or our employees.
We are looking for an employee who can join us as a Full-time (30-40 hrs per wk), Part-time (20-30 hrs per wk) or a Seasonal (up to 20 hrs per week) team member. One benefit that our employees enjoy is that we pay on a weekly basis. We offer our PT employees the opportunity to enroll in benefits such as Voluntary Dental coverage, Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance coverage and Flexible Spending Benefits. In addition, FT employees are also offered medical as well as company paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance coverage. Upon meeting minimal requirements, retirement benefits include the opportunity to enroll in a 401(k) plan as well as automatic enrollment in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Our Advantage Card program has benefitted our customers for many years, and as an employee, you will enjoy the same benefits but three times as fast. The benefits include free groceries and Speedway gas discounts. Our teammates earn triple points on purchases made with their Advantage Card.
We hope you would consider the opportunity below!
Buehler's Online Shopping Leads ensure customer satisfaction with our online shopping experience. We have loyal customers take advantage of our online store, and we need to make sure that we are fully staffed to meet the customers' demands.
Our Service & Facilities teammates love to make sure our customers has a positive experience worth sharing every time they visit our stores. A typical day for an Online Shopping Lead may include:
- Overseeing Online Shopping within the store to ensure proper job execution and customer relations
- Managing breaks and lunches for Personal Shoppers
- Ensuring proper employee relations for Online Shopping including managing, mentoring, training, discipline, staffing, and communication
- Working in conjunction with the POS Lead and/or S&F Manager regarding scheduling and staffing needs or issues
- Managing communications such as emails, memos, policies, procedures
- Ensuring customer satisfaction:
- Handles customer issues, complaints, refunds, questions, problems
- Proper service levels
- Anticipates and reacts to fluctuations in the traffic flow
- Ensures proper staffing levels by calling for extra help in or sending help home
- Monitors order traffic and order sizes
- Monitors pick-up lane traffic and ensures proper staffing for quick customer pickup and/or handles delivery execution
Ordering of necessary supplies and Online Shopping bags, working in conjunction with the S&F Manager Communicating issues regarding equipment and technology; can troubleshoot issues; enter Help Desk requests as needed; communicates issues to Online Shopping SME at the main office Ensuring loss prevention measures are in place including audits of orders, order balances and True Up Payment process, laws and regulations regarding alcohol sales Making sure the team follows protocols Handling special customer requests; places special orders or requests with department leads within the store. Ensuring proper supply management. Organization and cleanliness of Online Shopping areas to promote efficiency and clarity Ensuring facility management including ensuring health and safety of employees and customers, cleanliness, safety measures, communicating procedures and policies, sanitation, proper equipment maintenance and care We think you'd be great for this role if you embody the 6 Characteristics of a great Buehler's teammate:People Minded
- Promotes teamwork and good morale throughout the Online Shopping Team
- Deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
- Making sure the team follows protocol for substitutions and out-of-stocks
- Exhibits great leadership qualities
- Conveys urgency when appropriate
- Work with minimal supervision while being highly productive; able to multitask effectively
- Able to plan ahead, proactive.
- Is organized
- Follows through on all directives and requirements. Follows through to ensure all paperwork and requirements are completed, accurate, and on time.
Our legal team wants you to know what's required for this role:
- Value being dependable, reliable and flexible with your schedule to accommodate customer demand
- Be an example for your team by exhibiting the 6 characteristics of a great employee; embracing the 6, 5, 3 mentality and execution
- Reliable and dependable.
- Practices and promotes Buehler's programs and initiatives, Certifications, etc.
- Understand that this is not designed to cover all the duties that are required, and there may be changes to your duties or responsibilities without notice
Attained at least 18 years of age
Able to meet the requirements to occasionally stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 50# and occasionally 80#
Manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures; and can do simple math problems Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disability to perform the essential functions
Cashier, Personal Shopper, or Team Lead experience, but not required. We are always excited to train a new teammate!
We value the hard work of our teammates and are proud to say that we hire most of our full-time positions from within. Eighty-five percent of our store managers started off in one of our entry-level positions. We love to see our employees grow and give them control of their career path.
We are an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
This application could be the first step towards the next chapter in your life. Thank you for applying for a position at our company. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Ashland Buehler's Fresh Foods, 1055 Sugarbush Dr, Ashland, Ohio, United States of America