Controls warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from production to warehouse to shipping. This individual has the responsibility and authority to carry out all assigned tasks.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Receives material by performing Kind, Count and Condition inspection, stows material consistent with CTG Storage Plan.
- Operates Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
- Assures that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
- Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
- Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Identifies backorders and places merchandise in designated holding area for expedited handling.
- Receives UPS orders and subdivides into separate product category for verification and stocking activities.
- Verifies (recounts) orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise.
- Complies with all requirements of the AS9120, ISO 9001, ASA-100, and IDEA QMS 9090 Quality Management System, the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, and criteria of CCAP-101, AS6081, and ANSI/ESD-S20.20
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed by the supervisor.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / COMPENTENCY:
- High School Diploma required and 0-2 years of warehouse experience.
- Skills and Qualifications: Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position.
- Functional skills in Microsoft Office Suite. (Office, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to navigate and articulate with company inventory software.
- Great organizational/time management skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Benefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off, Flexible schedule, Parental leave, Professional development assistance.
- Open door policy with executives.
- Free catered lunch daily.
- Annual corporate events.
- Paid company trips.
Posting ID: 573963939Posted: 2020-09-25