A-SAFE is the inventor and manufacturer of the world's original polymer safety barrier and each branch works directly with Fortune 500 companies world-wide to outfit their production sites. A-SAFE promotes, educates and sells a unique line of safety barriers to industrial/manufacturing plants, production facilities, airports, parking structures and distributors. A-SAFE employees have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive product lines in safety and they have the opportunity to maximize their income potential and advance professionally.
Scope of Position:
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Track, Receive. and documents shipments and deliveries including arrival and departure times
· Load and unload merchandise from delivery trucks using appropriate tools
· Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
· Tag and label merchandise and place in appropriate inventory
· Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, SKU and type
· Palletize, Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
· Prepare all orders for shipment
· Record and manage all damaged merchandise items
· Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift, order scanners)
· Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
If you are interested in this Warehouse Associate position, please send resume to asafe.com