Do Something That Really Means Something: Caregiver for Client in Smiley, TX
• Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
• Saturdays 4 - 5 hours in the afternoon; Sundays 9 am - 4 pm
Plus, you'll have the opportunity to work for one of the top agencies in the area - an agency that values you as a caregiver just as much as we value our clients.
• Have confidence knowing you are working on a team with only the most qualified caregivers
• Our caregivers love working here – just ask them!
• Our clients love our caregivers and staff – 100% client satisfaction four years straight!
• See for yourself: https://comforcare.com/texas/new
Compensation:• $200 Sign-on Bonus (ask about requirements)
• Best Base Rate in the region: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
• Plus…Automatic Travel Reimbursement between clients• Plus…Simple Performance Bonus every pay period (additional $0.25 or $0.50 per hour)
• Plus…Rate differentials & incentives for short shifts, complex clients, longer distances...
• Client-specific special pay rates as much as $15 per hour
Other Benefits:• Paid Time Off / Sick Leave for all caregivers
• Paid Professional Training for all caregivers – At least 12 CE hours per year with access to best-in-class online learning
• Unlimited $100 Caregiver Referral Bonuses
• 1 on 1 care with clients in their homes
• Flexible - We work around your schedule…from PRN to short shifts to 12-hour days or nights
• Thoughtfully match caregivers with clients (personality, needs, location, availability…)
• Dementia training & certification with our agency and Alzheimer’s Association
• Mentorship & Shadowing
• Advancement Opportunities
• Ongoing Recognition & Spot Awards
• No Surprises! A real hands-on Orientation and ongoing Detailed client-specific instructions and training as needed
• A support staff that truly cares, that listens, and that happily works around your availability.• Access to Free Health Clinic
During these challenging times, our seniors are finding themselves alone and without access to friends, family, and critical assistance. As a caregiver, you'll have the awesome privilege of helping seniors stay safe in their homes with:
• Companionship • Personal Care
• Fall Prevention
• Safety Supervision
• Simple Meal Prep
• Med Reminders
• Light Housekeeping • Transportation
• Client Advocacy
Our ideal caregiver is:
• 18 years or older
• Has at least 1 year direct hands-on caregiver experience (family counts) - if you do not have much experience, we can get you trained and mentored.• A good driver with reliable transportation & valid driver's license
• Someone who demonstrates our core values: Care Like Family, Serve Passionately, Dignity Matters, Be Present and Engaged, and Have Fun!
We are always looking for the best caregivers - Other areas with availability:• New Braunfels• Schertz/Cibolo • San Marcos
• Canyon Lake
• Spring Branch
• Seguin • And surrounding areas
• Full time, Part time, Temporary, PRN
• Overtime is often available if desired
Give us a chance! If this describes you, Apply Now to join the ComForCare Home Care team!