- Assist client with bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, meal preparation, light housekeeping, changing linen, laundry, ambulation, transferring, transporting, running errands, etc.
- Observe clients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations
- Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
- Remind client to take medication as prescribed by the patient’s Physician
- Assist client with coordinate with Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physicians and anyone else involved in the patient’s care plan
- Use hoyer lift or other mechanical equipment to assist with care
- Listen to the patient and respond to concerns or requests
PCA or CNA certification
Efficient with reading and writing
Must have active drivers license and transportation
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must be reliable, dependable and professional
Caregivers In-Home Care is a home care service dedicated to providing continuum of quality and cost effective services that help individuals improve their quality of life, while maintaining their independence.
Posting ID: 558087910Posted: 2020-07-09