By utilizing a consultative, relationship-focused
approach, our sales team is at the front lines, helping make our customers' food service businesses thrive. We invite you to join our team of high-performing, results-driven
sales professionals, where the potential for our customers is personal. You've never expeirenced a sales team quite like ours! Be part of it. What sets us apart?
A generous 401(k) matching program that is above industry standards
Financial Rewards for Performance
Low-cost Benefit options for your family, health, and future
A Culture of Integrity and RespectTake your sales experience to the next level and become apart of a team where success is celebrated!!
As an Outside Food Sales Professional with Gordon Food Service
, you will leverage your past sales experience to cultivate relationships, develop new business, conduct business reviews and complex negotiations, and provide innovative solutions
to our customers, helping them to achieve their goals and, in return, yours! Come experience a world where servant leadership and cutting-edge tools
and training come together to support your career growth and financial objectives.What sets us apart?
Does this look like you?
- An Automobile Expense Plan
- Career Development, Mentor Programs, and Leadership Training
- Sales Support and Resources
- Mobile Ordering
- Exclusive, high-quality brands
- E-tools that assist with organization and selling strategies
- Sophisticated warehouse systems that ensure order fulfillment accuracy
- A newly developed CRM and an array of technologies
- An internal support system
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at gfs.com/careers. Be part of it!
- A High School Diploma/GED is required, but a Bachelor's degree or culinary certificate is preferred
- You must maintian a valid state driver's license and a safe driving record
- You should have at least 3 years of of prior sales experience, preferably in the food service industry
- You must be able to obtain your food safety certification
- Your car is your office! Expect daily travel throughout your assigned territory
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.