Are you interested in the opportunity to work for a growing company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then Quality Assured Cleaning may be the company for you.
- Includes, but are not limited to; cleaning lobbies, break areas, restrooms, offices, hallways, conference rooms, and all assigned areas while maintaining professional relationships with clients.
- Maintains general cleanliness of facilities
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, trash removal, cleaning restrooms and kitchens
- Be able to be punctual and maintain a solid attendance record
- Maintain closet area, housekeeping carts and cleaning equipment in orderly and good working condition at all times
- Adhere to dress code and practice personal hygiene
- Agree to wear any and all necessary personal protective equipment when applicable
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Ability to work effectively with a team and independently
- Be over 18
- Have a valid drivers license
- Pass a criminal background check per client guidelines
- Previous cleaning experience preferred but not required
*Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
- Stand up to 8 hours, bend, and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Stand and walk up to 8 hours
- Make repetitive movements including, but not limited to, bending or squatting.
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: One location or more locations
Posting ID: 580582357Posted: 2021-01-26