One World Therapy is an ABA provider located in Northern California that provides ABA therapy to children with developmental disabilities.
Work as a Behavior Therapist with one or more infants or children with autism spectrum disorder or other forms of related disorders (e.g. Bipolar, ADHD, etc.) Experience working with behaviors: aggression, tantrum, hitting, punching, etc.
- Prior work history working with children and adolescents (e.g. 2-17 years)
- High School Diploma Required
- Recommended Associates Degree
- Creative and open-minded to making materials and a schedule for therapeutic needs.
- Knowledge of data collection and report writing (e.g. Frequency, Duration, Latency, etc.)
- Work independently with a child from 2-4 hours per day across 1- week.
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for growth and leadership positions.
- Experience working with maladaptive behaviors (e.g. aggression, SIB, hitting, etc.)
- Must have reliable transportation to client home for therapy.
- Ability to run a therapy session independently and document data
- Leadership skills within your given caseload
- Ability to take on 2 to 3 patients
- Strong customer service skills to build positive report with families and create a healthy therapy environment within the home.
- Using all environments and equipping the environment to make a suitable therapeutic environment and train parents.
- Maintaining open communication with local BCBA and demonstrating the ability to problem solve, independently.
- Will require driving from client A's home to client B's home to provide services in the home setting.
- Ability to communicate with family and create a learning environment in the home setting (e.g. dinning room, bedroom, etc.)
- Ability to professionally interact with caregivers and build a positive rapport with the patient's family.
- Able to commit to the patient's case for a minimum of 1- year.
- Must have a functioning laptop
- Microsoft software (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word, etc.)
- An Email
- Access to OneDrive
Job Type: Part-time
Posting ID: 606760919Posted: 2021-02-21