ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
Customer Service and Sales support for the Welcome Centers of Road Program. MT Lead assist with training of sales tactics. Provides one-on-one general supervision and training of personnel assigned to the location.
The MT Lead is directly responsible for the following tasks/duties. Duties include but are not limited to the below tasks. Other duties may be assigned or removed based on business needs.
- Provides operation guidance
- Cover other employee shifts when needed by Supervisor
- Responsible of Inventory and Supplies of the center when needed
- Manage the center operations in absence of the Center Manager
- Responsible for Customer Relations
- Assist Center Manager with supervising center employees
- Assist with team member engagement activities
- Provide team members with necessary information on a daily basis
- Assist with scheduling, schedule requests, absence reports vacation request
- Assist with cash handling forms, policies and procedures, confirming cash amounts and reporting issues timely
- Maintain issue reports as needed
- Responsible for sale quotas, center sales numbers for the staff and self
- Responsible for training
- Train staff with sales tactics provided by Sr. Manager
Directly supervises OPC personnel by reporting to Center Manager/Sr. Manager at the location. The position provides integral information necessary for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of OPC personnel. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Maintaining and Supervising all center operations on a daily basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Managerial experience
- Sales and Customer service experience required
- Ability to train others
- Sales oriented individual
- Product knowledge
- Strategic prospective skills
- Ability to adapt in changing environment
- Analytical skills
- Leadership mindset
Associate of Arts degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or university preferred; or equivalent of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Managerial, sales and Customer service experience required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports and documents. Ability to discern problem areas in the pitches of OPC personnel and re-direct said personnel to a more successful approach in speaking with the public. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or OPC personnel including being able to explain compensation calculations, gifting costs, etc. Ability to effectively present information to Field Manager, groups of trainees and potential recruits. Ability to discern those qualities that would contribute to a successful recruit during the interview process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Posting ID: 581346919Posted: 2020-10-21