WEEKLY PAY AND FLEXIBLE HOURS
FirstLight Home Care 2017 BBB INTEGRITY AWARD WINNER
REPORTS TO: Office Staff
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
FirstLight provides comprehensive caregiver training, flexible schedules and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others! At FirstLight Home Care, you get to do something that matters - that positively impacts your world - and makes a real difference. FirstLight Home Care is putting an emphasis on caring for our caregivers so we can continue to serve our communities.
This individual will provide non-medical personal care to client(s) in the client(s)' residence and outside of the residence as needed. Individual must be able to deal maturely with the demands of the job, and keep client information confidential. The individual must be committed to the concepts, philosophy, and mission of FirstLight Home Care, and possess the desire to assist clients to maximize their independence and reach their fullest potential in their personal residence.
Your FirstLight Rewarding Benefits:
● Flexible Hours that fit YOUR schedule!
● Competitive Pay - weekly pay
● Free Learning, Development, & Recertification opportunities!
● Meaningful Work to make a positive difference in the lives of others, just to name a few!
● A Great Culture of Care Work Environment where you can thrive!
A Day In The Life of A FirstLight Caregiver:
Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
● Providing companionship conversation
● Preparing and serving meals
● Help with mobility, bathing and grooming
● Light housekeeping and laundry
● Shopping, errands and transportation
● Grocery shopping
● Sorting/organizing mail
You Are a Great Fit for This Role When You Have:
● Previous caregiving experience (preferred), capes optional!
● A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
● A commitment to being present and providing quality care
● Empathy, patience, kindness and respect
Here is What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe During COVID-19:
● Follow all CDC guidelines
● Provide personal protective equipment (PPE)
● Daily monitoring of symptoms of caregivers
● Increased training around infection control protocols
● Regular checks with clients and families to identify any symptoms
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background screen.
Posting ID: 42877545Posted: 2020-09-21