Interim Healthcare of West Michigan is currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join our home care team in and around the Grand Haven area! This is a full-time opportunity that allows you to take a more personalized 1:1 approach to patient care.
If you are interested in joining a family-owned and operated company that provides a dynamic and fun work environment, look no further, Interim Healthcare is the place for you!
Don't wait, apply today!
Responsibilities of our Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Contribute to the patient’s plan of care/service plan.
- Provide services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Initiate appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing the patient’s progress.
- Refer to other services as needed.
- Monitor and evaluate the outcomes of patient care.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Michigan.
- One year of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Active CPR certification (we do NOT accept certifications from online-only programs).
- Home care or a wide range of Med/Surg experience required.
- Wound care experience is a plus.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Direct Deposit Available
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Vision Coverage
- Weekly Pay
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Posting ID: 558117753Posted: 2020-05-28