- Well respected company who manufactures and installs granite countertops and cabinetry.
- Assist in installation of countertops and cabinets in homes, apartments, or commercial facilities by using hand and powered tools.
- Possess driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Delivers countertops and cabinets from vehicle to installation locations using buddy lift process.
- Install countertops as directed.
- Ability to lift 100+ pounds
- Perform minor repairs to countertop finish, if needed.
- Ability to be trained on installation duties.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work safely and efficiently.
- Representing company in a professional manner.
- Works well with an installation team.
- Ability to follow instructions from team leader, supervision, and management.
Location: Zionsville, IN
Position Type: Evaluation hire.
Schedule: 7:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday.
- Experienced installer is a plus.
- Eager to learn the skill of installation and minor repair.
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week and work on Saturdays if required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unit of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out the instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and lift using the buddy system.
- Required to have specific vision abilities required to perform.
- Represent company in a professional manner.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pass Drug Test.
- Possess a clean criminal background check.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you''re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.Expressindywest.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Referral Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
How to apply:
Text EXP1307 to 97211 or call (317) 297-2341 to request an interview from an Express recruiter.
Walk in hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
Office: 409 Ransdell Road Indianapolis, IN 46052
For up to date job postings, prize giveaways, and MORE; follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Posting ID: 564608151Posted: 2020-07-21