Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Consult Coordinator (Healthcare Call Center Specialist) position. Take inbound calls to gather patient information to begin the process of connecting physicians with patients using video technology. Position requires 1 year working in a call center environment, healthcare or IT.
- Courteously answer all incoming calls and accurately document patient information.
- Effectively communicate with hospital clinical staff and physicians to ensure timely and patient care.
- Provide Tier 1 technical support to hospitals and to physicians.
- Facilitate and confirm timely hand off to Tier 2 IT support.
- Comply with all compliance and HIPAA requirements.
- US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or military spouse.
- Bachelor's preferred
- 1 year working in a call center environment, healthcare or IT
- 3 years related work experience including 1 year working a call center environment preferred
- 2 years working in healthcare or call center environment preferred
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking and listening using a headset
- Sitting for an extended period of time
- Extended periods of time looking at computer monitor
- Repetitive use of hands/fingers across keyboard
Veterans want jobs. Employers want the best candidates possible and express a desire to hire veterans. By focusing on the individual needs of employers and veterans, we provide the best personal match for each position and the support our nation's veterans need to successfully transition back to the civilian world.
As a non-profit organization, we reinvest all revenues generated by the Veteran Staffing Network to provide crucial support services for veterans, wounded warriors, and their families.
We work with employers to fill temp-to perm, contract, and direct-hire placements. We accomplish this by bringing together diverse constituencies and strengths in an innovative way to support both the business seeking to hire top-notch employees and veterans transitioning to civilian life. VSN builds a bridge between veterans and employers, providing the support that each individual needs in order to succeed.
Contact Us: 855.VETS111
Posting ID: 552137895Posted: 2020-05-28