We are looking for DataCenter Support
for an immediate need. This is a client-facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers. Job Description -
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Data Center facilities
- Provide 24x7x365 monitoring of Data Center facilities and enable access to authorized personnel into the Data Center Manage the utilization of Data Center facilities including space power and cooling infrastructure to ensure the Normal Operations of all Managed Compute Devices
- Ethernet Fiber Cable Swapping or checking the Cable connectivity Unpack unbox and inspect the equipment for physical damages before installation and make necessary arrangements for return for damage equipment's
- Manage all Data Center Cabling and perform all
- Cabling in accordance with industry standard best practices
- Manage the utilization of environmental equipment including Data Center UPS power systems and backup generators perform all systems preventive maintenance
- Perform Data Center space power and cooling Capacity planning and forecasting
*Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 31 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Posting ID: 571190281Posted: 2020-09-16