THIS POSITION REQUIRES A CURRENT SECRET level clearance.
The candidate will provide forensic analyst expertise support to a United States Government (USG) customer and will be an active contributing member of a security vulnerability and computer forensic analysis team. The candidate must exercise excellent social acumen, excellent team-oriented attitude, and operational judgment and be able to respond quickly to high priority tasking. The candidate must understand the importance of how to look for evidence of OPSEC exposure especially on mobile device platforms. Travel to worksite will be required; distance of a minimum of 3 hours outside from Northern Virginia.
- Conduct computer forensics and security vulnerability analysis using commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and/or customer provided tools
- Perform computer forensics work, including on mobile device platforms, such as Android and iOS, to image and extract various applications, logs, databases, and file systems resident on the devices.
- Perform network traffic analysis of web services to analyze raw packet data for anomalies, support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis, articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff
- Provide management with discrepancy reports and end user documentation
- Communicate daily with program managers, management, customer representatives, and end users to ensure delivery of quality products
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Information Technology (IT), Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Science, Computer/Digital Forensics
- Demonstrated 4 years' experience in three or more of the following: analysis, network engineering, networking security, penetration testing, red taming, hardware engineering, software reverse engineering, computer exploitation
- Significant experience in planning or executing computer forensics and/or cyber operations at an IC organization or similar national level program
- Proven proficiency with at least three (3) or more of the following: mobile security, telecom protocols, operating systems (Windows, iOS, Android, or Linux), reverse engineering, forensics, network analysis, vulnerability assessment or malware forensics
- Demonstrated familiarity with Wireshark, Fiddler, EnCase, Sleuthkit and/or other forensic tools
- Demonstrated experience in drafting reports, documenting case details, and able to summarize findings and recommendations based on system analysis
- Demonstrated experience in performing post-incident computer forensics while maintaining proper chain of custody and without destruction of critical data
- Experience employing advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, including dead system analysis and volatile data collection and analysis
- Law Enforcement/Cyber Forensics experience
- Desired experience ensuring quality assurance and the spreading of best practices
- Relevant Certifications: CCFP, GCIA, OSCP, CEH, CISSP, or Security+
About Core One
Our mission is to be at the forefront of devising analytical, operational and technical solutions to our Nation's most complex national security challenges. In order to achieve our mission, Core One values people first and is comprised of outstanding professionals from the national security community. Because Core One is committed to seeking top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. In addition, Core One is a team-oriented, dynamic and growing company that values exceptional performance and entrepreneurialism.
Posting ID: 576829966Posted: 2020-11-01