We will be doing open interviews on 2/24-2/28 from 10am-8pm at the Hyatt Place Sterling VA. 21481 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling VA. Please ensure you have a mask. And allow time for the interview. Please apply here on Snagajob so we have your application and you do not have to fill one out on site.
Want to be part of an Authentic Southern Powerhouse with Opportunities to Advance in the Restaurant Industry?
Our Bojangles’ Famous Chicken and Biscuits is locally owned and operated by Mid-Atlantic Chicken & Biscuits, LLC.
If you are energetic, outgoing and friendly, passionate about working as part of a team serving the best Chicken, Biscuits, and Legendary Iced Tea in Northern Virginia to great customers, then Bojangles’ is the place for you!
Bojangles’ is a great place for your first job, but you must be 16+ to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug/Smoke Free Workplace
Job Types: Part-time and Full-time (We are looking for 6-8 Crew Leads to help us open our store. Training would be in Winchester VA until we open our doors)
Pay: $9.50-$11.00 per hour depending on experience
· Employee discount
· Flexible schedule
· Opportunity for advancement
· Medical Benefits- (for those who qualify)
· Morning Shift - All days (Begins 4:30am)
· Day Shift - All Days
· Mid Shifts - All Days
· Night Shift - All days (Close at 10pm)
· Sterling, VA Bojangles’ (Pre-Open training in Winchester VA)
This job is ideal for someone who is:
· Dependable – Be on time, do it right the first time, go the extra mile
· Detail-Oriented – It’s the little things that count, like getting their order correct!
· People-Oriented – Enjoys interacting with people, friendly, easy to talk to
· Achievement-Oriented – Enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
· Adaptable / Flexible – Easily changes direction to fit customer/business needs
· Autonomous / Independent – Can work well with little direction; “I can” attitude
· Innovative – Thinks outside the box to satisfy the team and customers
· High Stress Tolerant -- Thrives under high pressure; our customers love our chicken and they will come in droves
· Fun-Loving – Likes to have fun with customers and team members alike
· Positive Energy – Brings positive energy to their environment (Drama Free Zone)