BE A PART OF THE 2020 ELECTION!
TEMPORARY POSITION WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXTEND!
MUST BE FULLY AVAILABLE FOR OVERTIME AND WEEKEND WORK!
$15.84/hr. + time and 1/2 for OT
Under supervision, perform clerical work in support of a department and/or process. Assignments vary from department to department.
Assignments in this classification require independent problem solving based upon established procedures and policies. Work includes a greater number of alternatives and processes to choose from and most work-related problems are resolved without assistance.
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively both orally and written
- Detail oriented
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and guidelines
- Ability to perform routine clerical tasks
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Answer inbound phone calls, categorize and assign issues accordingly
- Complete data entry tasks for various departments
- Provide customer service to voters, election workers and candidates including answering questions regarding process, procedures, and general information
- Prepare written correspondence as needed
- Maintain various department records both electronically and physically
- Perform quality assurance checks on various department processes
- Assist in training OCI and OCII level employees on department processes and procedures
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.84 per hour
Posting ID: 583125130Posted: 2020-10-30