Contract Support Assistant
· General office management support, such as logistical support, typing, document review for content and format. Filing, files maintenance, photocopying, scheduling meetings/rooms, and calendar management.
· Maintain hard copy original contract files, conformed copy, and electronic copy within the NRO’s Electronic Procurement Exchange (EPX) Studio contract writing system.
· Distribute contracts documents to internal and external parties
· Maintain office files within Windows NT environment.
· Assist with invoice processing
· Draft tracking systems for action items and other areas as necessary
· Prepare minor contract modifications and associated supporting documentation for actions such as funding, award fee, period of performance extension, and administrative modifications for consideration by authorized Government personnel.
· Interface with NRO financial management systems such as NRO Execution And Report (NEAT), NRO Financial Info System (NFIS), Financial Information Tool or FFO Information Tool (FIT), Financial Information Requirements Systems Tool (FIRsT), EpX Studio, and other NRO financial management tools.
· Prepare reports as director by the CO, Team Chief or Senior Contracting Officer
· Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contract close-out (i.e., Settlements) process
· Assist with briefing charts
· Report suspected instances of fraud and other legal offenses
Desired Skill set
· Demonstrated ability to work within a customer-oriented environment and provide quality service
· Demonstrated experience participating productively as a contributing member in a team environment
· Demonstrated experience communicating effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
· Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
· Demonstrated ability to display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner.
· Demonstrated experience using both EPX and NFIS systems
High school diploma or GED Equivalent and 3 years of relevant work experience.