• Entry-level position. Employer is willing to train.
• Laborer for sewer and water line construction.
• Must be able to multi-task and take direction from the job foreman as well as equipment operators
• Assist pipelayers
• Must be able to lift and climb ladders in and out of trenches.
• Adhere to OSHA safety guidelines
• Completion of daily reporting paperwork
• Valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record preferred.
• Must be dependable, safe and hard-working.
• Some out-of-town work is possible but will be within a 100-mile radius of Aberdeen.
• Employer provides out-of-town transportation, room and meal allowance.
• Work Monday - Friday and occasional Saturday.
• Wage depends on experience and qualifications.
• Benefits of life and health insurance and retirement possible; to be discussed after probationary period.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, and Retirement
Applicants can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. If in the area, they can pick up an application in person at 405 South 7th Street, Aberdeen. Or, they can call us at 605-255-3917 to request an application or inquire.