Kelly Services is looking for a Manufacturing Technician for one of their clients in Carlsbad, CA for a 3 month temporary assignment.
Pay rate: $19.00/hr
This role is responsible for meeting daily customer demand and production schedules. The Manufacturing Technician I ensures safety and quality standards are maintained at all times. The Manufacturing Technician I will assemble products by using a variety of specialized equipment, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly produce/assemble/test medical devices.
• Work with Manufacturing Lead and/or Specialist to ensure customer demand and the production schedules are met.
• Use basic problem solving skills to ensure stable operation of the work cell.
• Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Manufacturing Lead or Production Supervisor.
• Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities within designated work area.
• Sustain lean manufacturing and 5S activities.
• Participate as an active member of the production team and assist in product processing.
• Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System.
• Follow detailed production/assembly/testing instructions, processes and procedures.
• Complete required documentation relating to regulatory requirements.
• Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
• Utilize DBS concepts and tools in the performance of daily activities.
Minimum Education & Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent education.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedures, and maintenance instructions.
• Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications.
• Ability to work with others collaboratively.
• Medical device manufacturing experience.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Must not have any chemical allergies: Work areas may contain adhesives, solvents, and chemical processes.
• Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arm’s length, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
• Must be willing and able to conform to cleanroom practices with regard to apparel and personal hygiene.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.