We have a part-time opening for a Class A Driver.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: $17-23 an hour
Looking for well qualified Class A drivers to add to our ever growing team. We offer pay averaging about $1000 a week, benefits including Medical, Life and Dental, plus bonuses!
Drivers will be expected to perform basic and accelerated duties, including but not limited to;
- loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading when needed
- Safe and responsible operation of equipment
- Complying with federal/state laws, regulations, standards and guidelines, as well as agency standards and guidelines
- Report any and all malfunctioning equipment, road hazards, accidents, violations, or damages prior and/or after delivery
- Display of good people skills, as you will be face to face with clients.
- Ability to use a pallet jack, electrical pallet jack, hand truck, and fork lift properly when needed
- Applicants must have or obtain copy of Class "A" Driver License
- 1 to 2 years experience driving or operating motor vehicle with Class "A" drivers license.
- Clean DMV/MVR record
- Available for all positions, I.E Full-time, Part-time, temporary, ETC.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ability to travel to Job site
- Ability to read and write basic English, and communicate effectively. ( Bi-lingual is a plus)
- Must be focused on safety of self as well as others
- Current DOT Medical Card
We are a dedicated team helping drivers find their mark in the trucking industry. We have flexible schedules for individuals who are only looking for part time work, and an excellent array of Full time work to offer. If you feel this may be right for you, feel free to apply. And even if you feel its not right for you, we encourage you to try anyway. Something better is out there, you just have to look for it. It may even be here, so why not apply and see where things end up! There are no bad choices when it comes to finding a career you love.
Posting ID: 42694735Posted: 2020-07-14