Robert H. Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital, a Vibra Healthcare Hospital, is dedicated to returning patients to healthy and fulfilling lives. Our 60-bed hospital, located in the heart of the Inland Empire, provides quality acute inpatient and outpatient care for both adults and children. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission and CARF, Ballard Rehab enjoys a strong history and a national reputation spanning more than 36 years.Robert H. Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking Full Time Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team!* NEW GRADS WELCOME!! *1K Rentenion Bonus
The CNA Provides assistance to licensed nursing personnel in the provision of patient care by providing and documenting activities of daily living, including personal hygiene and grooming, and providing a clean, healthy and safe environment. Utilizes basic infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake skills. Recognizes emergency situations and responds.
Contact Ryan for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-480-7227.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Nursing Assistant as applicable in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
- Acute care/LTAC experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Posting ID: 581104560Posted: 2020-10-20