Organization Vibra + ErnestMidlands Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
is a free-standing new construction inpatient rehab hospital located at 20 Pinnacle Parkway, Elgin, SC 29045. This beautiful facility is a 48,840 square foot one-story building that has 40 private rooms, a large therapy gym with high tech equipment and an outside ambulatory courtyard, on-site dialysis, pharmacy and radiology. At our facility, we treat a wide variety of patients such as those recovering from a Stroke, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Multiple Trauma, Amputation, Neurological conditions, orthopedics and medically complex patients. Midlands Regional Rehabilitation Hospital in Elgin, SC - a NEW 40 bed rehabilitation hospital is seeking dynamic Patient Care Technicians to join our Nursing team! Full Time Night shifts available!
The Patient Care Tech
, working under the supervision of registered nurse, primarily responsible for providing direct bedside care to patients. Integrates the hospital's mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice. Qualifications/Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- CNA license preferred
- CPR Certification required
- One (1) year experience in a hospital setting preferred
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of Infection Control and proper body mechanics
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Utilizes policies, procedures, and guidelines in caring for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Posting ID: 571642370Posted: 2020-10-06