Looking for compassionate, dedicated people in the Daleville and Ozark
areas that love caring for seniors and are available to work 12 hour shifts.
Flexible Hours, Competitive Pay, Paid Training.
CAREGivers are appropriately trained on infection control practices and PPE use.
Must be at least 21 years old.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Personal Care Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required for driving clients)
Experience preferred but not necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/689.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601937958Posted: 2021-01-26