If you get three strikes, your Shifts account will immediately be suspended until the issue is resolved. A suspension means you will be unable to use Shifts to pick up new shifts. We will also reserve the right to remove you from any upcoming shifts.
After you’ve been notified of reaching three strikes, you have a 72-hour (3-day) window to provide an explanation to Snagajob before we proceed with a disciplinary review. Disciplinary reviews carry consequences up to deactivation from the network.
We’re willing to listen and take into account the circumstances surrounding any incident that resulted in strikes. Please be proactive in communicating any explanations or relevant documentation to the Shifts team as soon as possible to remain active in our network.
Examples of relevant documentation include:
- hospital stay paperwork
- doctor’s note
- accident report
- police report
You can communicate with the Snag Work team about strike(s) by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: 855-317-9649
Your Snag Work account: If you were reported as a no-show through the Shifts platform by the manager on duty for your shift, you can use the Shifts platform to explain what happened and upload any relevant documentation relating to the no-show.
Snagajob Shifts is always looking for great people to join our network. If you know someone perfect for Shifts, send them our way! We’ll thank you with our Worker Referral Program.
We truly value your feedback about Shifts! You can give us feedback at anytime through our contact form. We’ll get back to you in 24 hours.
You can contact us at anytime through our contact form. We’ll get back to you in 24 hours.
These posters outline Snagajob Shifts’ compliance with all state and federal labor laws. You can find these posted in our local offices. If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- E-Verify Participation Poster
- Uniformed Services Employment Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- OSHA Cleaning chemicals and your health
- Employee rights
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Virginia Occupational & Safety Protection
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Tax EIC Notice
- VA Unemployment Notice
- VA Workers Compensation Notice
- MD Minimum Wage Law PG county
- MD Minimum Wage Law Montgomery County
- MD State Minimum Wage
- MD unemployment insurance
- MD Insurance Notice
- MD Earned sick and safe leave
- MD Workers Compensation
- Texas Worker’s Compensation – English
- Texas Worker’s Compensation – Spanish
- Texas Sick Paid Ordinance
- Texas Unemployment & Payday Law Poster