If you arrive on time for a scheduled shift and the manager on duty sends you home, cancelling your shift on the spot, please do the following:
- Submit hours for the period that you were there (even if only 10-30 minutes).
- Mention in your feedback what happened.
- Text or email the Shifts team and include:
- Your name
- Date of the shift
- Brand and location of the shift
- Name of who you spoke with at the business. Hopefully it was the manager, but if not, please remember names.
If the business did not cancel the shift ahead of time, and we can verify you made no mistake about the shift location, date, and start time, you will be paid for the original shift length.