Banyan Construction Services, LLC is looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BS/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field preferred but not required
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Position is not multiple state but experience preferred
In addition to providing challenging assignments, individual career growth and excellent salaries to all of our employees, Banyan Construction Services offers our staff a number of additional benefits including health insurance, dental, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO program with vacation assistance, and a quality of life reimbursement program.
Banyan Construction Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/Vet/Disabled
We are the primary selected general contractor for the custom design and build of Sola Salons.
Having built close to 300 Sola Salons across the U.S., our expert team puts all their collective effort into the intricate details that make Sola Salons a world class product for the owners and future stylists. With almost 5000 salon professionals in Solas, we have built a massive amount of historical data that we combine with active current communication allowing us to continually improve the process of building a Sola for operational functionality and owner profitability.
Posting ID: 580408478Posted: 2020-10-23