While Denny's is totally committed to our guests' satisfaction, we realize this can be accomplished only through employees with the same level of commitment. As part of the Denny's team, you will have opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
A General Manager will:
- Have direct accountability for overall restaurant operations execution, and management of team members, controllable profit plan achievement, guest count growth, and sales building activities.
- Focus on employee recruitment, retention, coaching; continuous operational improvement and strong commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Report to the Area Manager / Owner.
- Supervise and direct staff of Restaurant Manager(s) and restaurant employees.
- Have direct accountability for all operational results of the restaurant.
Energetic? Enthusiastic? Enjoy pleasing guests? Great people will help us on our journey. Denny's is committed to pursuing our vision.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a restaurant as a manager or comparable position. (Full-service restaurant experience preferable)
- Must successfully complete the Denny's Management training program.
- ServSafe certification required.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings as position and additional shifts as needed.
- Must be legally eligible for employment in the US.
- Pre-employment drug testing may be required.
- Background Check Required.
Join us. We offer highly competitive wages with performance-based raises, flexible scheduling, paid vacations and discounts on meals. Our training programs are the best in the industry. Eligibiligy for benefits and a 401K savings program are at your fingertips.
Be a part of a team where our customers AND our employees are welcomed, valued and appreciated.