A Shift Supervisor is a highly talented individual and growing leader in the restaurant who consistently exemplifies core values, embrace the Chick-fil-A culture having a passion for people and serving others. A Shift Supervisor demonstrates outstanding performance, putting customers first, team work, continuous improvement and supports the senior leadership in executing daily operations of the restaurant effectively.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in the restaurant business.
• Be able to work at least 4 shifts per week for a minimum of 20 hours.
• Be at least 18 years old or older
• Flexible to work different schedules: Open, Mid and Closing shifts.
• Be a Certified Food Manager licensed. (Preferable)
• Become certified in the different areas of the restaurant operations.
• Complete training and become certified from the Team Leader Training Program.
• Complete Food Safety Training Class to become a License Food Manager (In case you don’t have a license)
• Lead the team to deliver remarkable experiences to guest during the shifts, enforcing the use of Core 4 Hospitality and delivering Second Mile Service.
• Take ownership and keep a pulse on all aspects of the restaurant.
• Work as a team supporting other team leaders and managers.
• Enforce restaurant policies in place and create a productive and safe work environment.
• Team leaders might be assigned different roles or areas of the restaurant.
• Perform Opening or Closing duties, managing the cash flow of the day, reconcile sales and print reports.
• Assign daily and weekly tasks to team members, making sure completion of their respective check lists.
• Assign training and provide continuous couching to team members.
• Handle complains appropriately following the HEARD model (Hear, Emphatize, Apologize, Resolve, Delight)
• Answer the phone in a professional manner
WAGE:Hourly 10 - 12+
At Chick-fil-A, the Team Leader role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team leader experience.