Job Duties (including but not limited to):
*To assist the Crew Chief with ensuring the Company's policy to provide all our customer with the best service, quality cleaning and customer service. Treat our customers in a courteous and respectful manner at all times, build customer goodwill and promote the Company's best interests.
* To assist the Crew Chief in all duties necessary to provide quality carpet, upholstery cleaning; tile and grout cleaning, area rug or hardwood cleaning.
*Ability to travel to various job sites during the day in company van.
* Set up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
* Safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
* Assist in cleaning when Crew Chief is performing other job responsibilities.
* Apply protection and deodorizers to carpet, area rugs and furniture, color seal to tile and grout or apply maintanence coat to hardwood.
* Inform customers about retail items.
* Wipe all baseboards.
* Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
* Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
* Clean vehicle at end of each day.
* Proper inventory of blocks, pads, spotting agents and retail items on truck.
* Uphold all company safety policies.
* Assist in backing of van using proper backing procedure.
*Follow all company policies and procedures.